Thursday 30 January 2014

#26: Go on holiday by myself

I love to travel, but normally I do prefer to go with someone -- preferably my partner.I know it won't be the same as going with someone I love, but going away by myself will be good for me. Besides, I could use some alone time with me.
One of the massage rooms overlooking the Indian Ocean

I live for my holidays and part of what I look forward to in life is going away with the person I love and having fun, alone time together. Since I'm single, that's obviously not possible, but I didn't want the fact that I had no one special to go with to stop me from doing something that I love.

The plunge pool that followed my message. Life is good

1 comment:

  1. It does take some courage to travel alone, but it's better than not going. This place looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete