Thursday 2 October 2014

#155: Ride in a Police car


I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking when I put this one on my list. I think I had in mind somehow being out late at night and chatting (flirting?) to a nice, cute, officer to get my lazy ass a ride home after dinner. What I didn't have in mind was getting into a police car to scour the neighbourhood searching for the thief who snatched my handbag off the table in front of me and ran. (Note: My handbag is nothing special; it was just a opportunist taking a chance.)

Luckily I got my handbag and all of it's contents back, minus £60 cash in my wallet. So looking at it positively, it cost me £60 not to have to get a new license, cancel my credit cards, get a new passport (it was in my bag!), etc.

AND I got that ride home with the cute officer after all.

Photo Credit: Pres Panayotov / Shutterstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment