Thursday 13 February 2014

#45: Go on holiday, come back refreshed and ready to move on

Photo: federicofoto / shutterstock

My detox holiday has come to an end now. It was great to get away and clear my head (and body). If one is trying to mend a broken heart and move on, it helps to be in beautiful surroundings!

It's amazing what some sun and a change of scenery can do for one's mood and general outlook. I've had a really nice break. I'm refreshed, ready to put the past behind me and move forward with the rest of my life. After all, there are people in my life I'm looking forward to getting to know better and there's a lot of things still on my list of things to do in 2013.

So I'm coming home with my head back on straight, my past behind me, and a very exciting future in front of me. Bring it on...

1 comment: