Thursday 26 June 2014

#123: See my parents more

Photo: kiko_kiko / Shutterstock

I love my parents but I don't see them as much as I used to. This isn't surprising considering the Atlantic Ocean separates us nowadays, a fact that is not entirely accidental. However, I've started to notice recently that my parents are starting to 'age' more. So, while they are still somewhat young-ish (or at least young at heart), I've been thinking how I really need to make more of an effort to see them and, likewise, encourage them to visit me as well.

Well, for those of you who've felt the tremor in the force and haven't been able to place it...my mother has arrived in London for a 7 day visit. I'm going to take a few days off work and try to show her a nice time over the next few days. They say it's quality not quantity. So here's hoping I survive.
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment