Wednesday 3 September 2014

#146: Go to Experimental Cocktail Club


Experimental Cocktail club, or ECC as it's known to its regulars, is one of those 'speak-easy' cocktail bars with no sign out front, hidden away in the middle of bustling Chinatown, so if you don't know where you're going it would be difficult to find. In my search for the perfect cocktail/cocktail bar in London ECC kept popping up as recommended, but I feared it would be full of 'too cool for school' types making it not worth the hassle. Repeatedly praised in the press/blogs as having some of the best coktails in town, however, I had to go try.

I'm glad I did. The cocktails are great. However, my fears about the clientele was spot on. So much so that I'm not sure I'd go back. But it was worth going and checking this off the list finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment