Sunday 4 May 2014

#92: Visit London Zoo



I live relatively nearby and pass the zoo often, but can't remember when the last time I went there, so this has been on my list for a while. When the zoo announced a one week only exclusive after-hours access to the zoo’s brand new exhibit Tiger Territory, along with outdoor viewing of the movie the Life of Pi I thought I could kill two birds with one stone...Then I realised I was going to a zoo and killing birds probably wouldn't be allowed (so I went to another outdoor cinema to fulfil that task, see #89).


Life of Pi… Ang Lee’s Oscar-winning magical tale of hope, wonder, survival and the power of the human spirit has been celebrated by critics all over the world.

A lovely, if freezing, evening touring the new Tiger enclosure and watching The Life of Pi.

No comments:

Post a Comment