Wednesday 2 April 2014

#231: Lose 45 lbs

I had gained a lot of weight over last 10 years and before my break up I made up my mind that I didn't want to be 40 years old and fat, so went about trying to lose weight. I set little milestones along the way, lose 10lbs, 15lbs, etc, ultimately reaching a big target: to weigh less than I did 10 years before. I didn't think it was likely that I would sustain that weight, and I thought even less likely that I could lose another 5lbs. My weight fluctuated a lot over the last year,, but I'm happy to say that I've dropped more weight, bringing my total weight loss to 45lb (3 stone) from my heaviest. I can now see my crows feet, which my former plumpness hid, but I feel fantastic. Now the hard work continues of keeping it off.

Photo: Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment