Wednesday 17 December 2014

#185: Sell old stuff on ebay

Earlier this year I did a big clean out of both my and my ex's belongings. Some things I gave to charity, others I threw out, and still others I kept as I thought I might want/need in the future. Having a year's distance on my old life, however I've come to realise that there were a few things I was still literally holding onto that I needed to get rid of as they were clogging up not only my living room, but also my life. So bye bye old chair and sofa. So long the dress my ex liked but I thought was hideous. Adios fancy-brand notepad that serves no real purpose. I've decluttered further and earned a few bob at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Surprising what people will buy, for sure! Love these tips and now I’m inspired again to get rid of the last vestiges

    of my old self!
    Sell Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete